Daft Residential Letting Agreement

A tenancy agreement is the name usually given to an agreement between a landlord and a tenant. This rental agreement can be downloaded, printed and used by a landlord, landlord or agent (subject to certain restrictions, see the fine print on the next page). If you have a fixed-term lease or lease, you are also subject to the terms of this agreement. This means that you can lose your down payment if you leave before the time specified in the lease, even if you give the correct amount of the notification as described above. There are a few exceptions, for example: Welcome to the Daft.ie website. This document contains the terms and conditions of use of our website and applies to anyone who accesses or uses our website. These include pages made up of daft.ie, rent.ie, property.ie or let.ie. These terms of use apply to the use of all services we provide, including access to our website via the office, as well as the use of mobile devices and applications. The “website,” “website” or “Daft.ie” and the provision of our advertising services on the website are subject to acceptance of the terms of use (defined below). If the annual rent of the dwelling is more than 30,000 euros, the tenant is responsible for stamp duty on the annual rent. It is your responsibility, as a tenant, to pay this to Revenue.

The Part 4 rights do not apply to student accommodation tenants, although in July 2019 other parts of the Housing Act were extended to these rental contracts. The terms of any consecutive Part 4 lease remain the same as those of the first, unless they are amended by agreement between you and your tenants. If you want to leave and you don`t have a fixed-term contract, you don`t need to give a reason, but you have to give the right notice in writing – see “End of your lease” below. The agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site (the “Use Agreement”) consists of these Terms of Use, the guidelines mentioned in paragraph 11 below (a “Policy” and together the “Guidelines”) that you must read carefully before you begin to use the Site. A new rental by a landlord who does not reside in the same house as his tenant is usually either a secure lease or a secure short-term tenant. A secure rental agreement will generally allow the tenant to stay as long as he wants a new rental by a landlord who does not reside in the same house as his tenant, usually either a secure rent or a secure short-term rent.